Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Banana Dark Chocolate Chunk Bread Revisited

Ok so a few months ago, I posted a not so good recipe for Banana Nut Dark Chocolate Chunk Bread. I have since perfected the recipe or in other words I have fed this recipe to several people and they have all asked for seconds. I also got this adorable individual brownie pan, and so I used it tonight so that my sister could get an idea of what I was talking about when trying to explain it to her.Trust me this is way better than my earlier post, so ignore it, and go make some of these now. I make them almost once a week because I am constantly buying too many bananas (on purpose:-) Here is what you need:



2 or 3 ripe bananas
3 tablespoons of canola oil
1 1/2 c. flour
1/2 c. sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 c. chopped walnuts
1/2 c. dark chocolate chunks
1/2 c. Lite No Sugar Added Applesauce



Place the bananas and oil in the mixer bowl and with the flat paddle attachment mix until banans are mashed. Add in the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, baking powder, chopped walnuts and applesauce. Mix thoroughly. Stir in chocolate chunks. Pour into an oiled muffin pan. Bake 20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment