Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies

So today was the last Sunday of the year teaching my class. I decided to to make the kids some cookies since I will be out of town for the next 2 weeks. The kids loved them and I have to be honest so did I. Here is what you need:

2tbs of milk, I used my favorite milk which is the Silk Dark Chocolate Almond Milk
1/2 c. chunky peanut butter
1/2 c. earth balance
1 banana
1/3 c. cane sugar
1/3 c. brown sugar
1c. all purpose unbleached flour
1c. whole wheat pastry flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 c. chocolate chips

Cream the earth balance and the sugar together. Add in the banana, peanut butter, vanilla. slowly add in the rest of the ingredients. Fold in the chocolate chips. Bake for 8 minutes in a 350 degree oven. enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment