Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pasta Salad

 
So I need to apologize to anyone that has been looking for recent posts, but hasn't seen any. I have no good excuses. I have just been lazy. I am working on getting better. I have been told that I need to work on my photography as well, so one of my New Years Resolutions will be to be a better blogger. I am not going to say that I will post every day or even once a week, but I will try very hard to be more regular. This Pasta Salad was amazing. Here is what you need:
 
1 red bell pepper
1/2 onion, diced
6-10 garlic stuffed green olives sliced
1/2 cup sliced black olives
1/2 cup shredded cheese ( I used homemade Emmenter)
1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, sliced
 
I cooked the whole wheat noodles. In a saute pan I put a drizzle of olive oil, onions, carrots, bell pepper, minced garlic. I added in some green and black olives and a little bit of the juice from my marinated garlic stuffed green olives.  Add in the cheese and tomatoes and toss it all together, the liquid from the olives makes this really spectacular. I prefer to eat it right away while the noodles are still a little warm, but is good cold as well. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment