Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Banana Nut Bread with Dark Chocolate Chunks



So this is my first time with this recipe and it is pretty good, but I think it could be better. My sister has requested that I post something, so here it is. It is super healthy, maybe a little too much, I think it may need more fat? It was good just a little dry. So here it goes this is what you need:


2 ripe bananas

2 table spoons of canola oil

2 c. flour

3/4 c. sugar

1 tsp salt

1 tsp baking soda

1 tsp baking powder

1/2 c. chopped walnuts

1/2 c. dark chocolate chunks

1/2 c. Lite No Sugar Added Applesauce


Place the bananas and oil in the mixer bowl and mix. Add in the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, baking powder, chopped walnuts and applesauce. Mis thoroughly. Stir in chocolate chunks.

Pour into an oiled loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment