Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Seven weeks

I don't have a recipe to share today, but I wanted to share with those of you that read this that today is the end of week 7 for me on this new journey. People keep asking me how much weight I have lost, so today I weighed myself and did a little math, I know my best friend would be proud. I have lost 22 pounds since starting this journey which is amazing! I have had spurts of daily exercise, but I have not been consistent for a while now with little to no exercise in the last few weeks. I know I need to do it, and I honestly want to but when I get home from working 10+ hours, my energy is sapped.

I have started preparing most of my meals on the weekend, so I can simply heat and eat when I get home I am that fried. The weight loss is great! but the energy is way better, there is no way I would have been able to work 10-12 hr days on my old diet. Now if only I could find a few more hours in the day to sneak in a little more sleep.

1 comment: