Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Naps are awesome - Juice Fast Day Four

So besides going to church, my favorite thing about Sunday is that I get to take a nap.

For Breakfast I made a Watermelon Cantaloupe Juice. I has, you guessed it, 2 ingredients. Watermelon and Cantaloupe. I used a 2" slice off the watermelon and 1/2 cantaloupe. It made enough for me to have a glass of juice for breakfast before church and one after for lunch.

For dinner I made Limeade. Here is what I used:
1/2 cucumber
1/2 Lime
1 granny smith apple
3 stalks of Kale
2 kiwis
4 small pears

The pears aren't in the picture, since they are growing on my tree outside and I kind of use them as a filler when there isn't enough juice and I want more. Here is a picture of the glass of juice. It was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment