Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Enough is Enough - Day Five Juice Fast

So this morning I was still feeling pretty tired. I actually hit the snooze button, which I never do.
I managed to get up though, and had enough time to throw together a Peach Watermelon Juice as well as a juice for lunch.
I thought that the foam was super pretty on this juice. Below is a picture of the ingredients I used for lunch. It made a really pretty scarlett colored juice. In fact it is adapted from a recipe my mom sent me called Scarlett Beauty Juice.
Ok so I got home for work and still didn't feel good. So I decided that enough is enough. I feel like 5 days, while only half of my original goal will have to do. So I made dinner. I made a salad with garbanzo beans and a sweet vidalia onion dressing and a Morningstar Farms Veggie Burger.



I didn't expect that I would like the veggie burger all that much but it was actually pretty good. This is not something I will eat all the time, but I will eat it again afterall it comes in a box of 4 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment